Print Image


Snoqualmie depot turret


The Snoqualmie Depot was built in 1890 for the Seattle, Lake Shore and Eastern Railway Co. Today, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is home to the Northwest Railway Museum. Most rehabilitation and restoration was completed between 1979 and 1983, but additional work was performed in the 1990s. It is presented as it appeared circa 1901.