Print Image


Rayonier 10, Forks


Rayonier #10 was built for stock by Lima in 1930, but it was 11 years before it was finally sold to the Ozette Timber Company. In 1945 it was acquired by Rayonier and was placed in Tillicum Park in Forks after retirement in 1959. The City of Forks erected this attractive shelter over the #10 in 1999.

Forks resident Craig Magnuson has additional information on the No. 10 on his Oldtrain page.