Print Image


Simpson Timber 1, McCleary


Simpson Timber Company #1 is a 15 ton 0-4-2T built by Porter in 1888. It changed ownership many times before being acquired by Simpson. It was too small to be useful and Simpson never operated it. They donated it to the city of McCleary in 1962 where it\'s under this shelter in the town\'s park.