Print Image


Rayonier 4, Port Angeles


Rayonier #4 is not a Lima Shay, but another Willamette! It was orginally built in 1924 for Long-Bell Lumber company as their #701. It was acquired by Rayonier in 1947 and donated to the city of Port Angeles in 1960. It can be a bit tricky to find. It\'s on the west side of the city, just a little east of where Hwy 101 makes it\'s little jog to pass through the center of town.