Print Image


OWRN 3206, Spokane


Union Pacific 4-6-2 #3206 was built by Alco Schenectady in 1904 for the UP subsidiary, Oregon Railroad and Navigation Company and carried road number 192. The 192 was renamed and renumbered to Oregon Washington Railroad and Navigation #3206 in 1915 and became UP #3206 in 1936. It was donated to Spokane in 1955 and is on display at the Spokane County Fairgrounds. A sister to the #3206, the OR&N 197 (UP 3203) is undergoing restoration at the Brooklyn Roundhouse in Portland, OR.