Print Image


2-8-2 #15


2-8-2 #15 was orginally built by Baldwin in 1916 for the Clear Lake Lumber Co. at Clear Lake, in Skagit County, WA and was lettered for the Puget Sound and Cascade Railway with the road number 200. As the 200, it was put to work hauling logs on Clear Lake\'s mainline until Clear Lake Lumber went bankrupt. The locomotive was repossessed by Baldwin in 1926 and resold to Cowlitz, Chehalis & Cascade Ry who renumbered it to the 15. It was donated to the city of Chehalis about 1955 and was restored to service at the shops of the Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad in the late 1980\'s(?).