Skykomish Depot



The Skykomish depot has the distinction of having been moved at least three times!

It was built in 1898 on the south side of the Great Northern main. When the yard was expanded in 1922, the depot was moved across the tracks to the north side along Railroad Ave. In 2008 the depot was removed from its foundation to allow for a soils remediation project.