Duvall Depot



The Duvall Depot was reportedly built in 1912 by the Milwaukee Road and opened August 1 of that year. It continued to serve the railroad until 1936 and later passed into private hands. It was donated to the City of Duvall in 2004.

Duvall was a logging and agricultural center served by the Milwaukee Road\'s Everett Branch, a line extending from the main at Cedar Falls all the way to Monroe, and then west to Everett. Duvall also had a brief Great Northern connection from a short branch that extended south from Monroe. The Cherry Valley logging company also operated in the area, and just to the south is Carnation and the famous Carnation research farm.